Mane6 Work Stream #7

18/NINE-TEEN

♫ ♪ Just Get On With It & Kill Me ♩ ♬
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

Hey guys!

Our next work stream is scheduled for next Friday, June 24, at 3PM pacific, in our twitch channel as always, with the archive recording going up to youtube on the monday after.

See you there!
This wallpaper looks like it should be animated to show Tianhuo flames & Oleander/ Fred's dark magic.

#AnEpicBattleBegins

Last edited:

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Hmmm, I wonder what they'll be talking about in this stream?
  • Live, up to date coverage of the EU referendum
  • Discuss RBA Assistant Governor, Guy Debelle's speech
  • USA Unemployment Claims Report
Hmmm, probably not. I would be hyped to see some Tianhuo animation though.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Oh, it's easy! They will be talking about [REDACTED], [REDACTED], [REDACTED] and finally answer the age old question of [REDACTED].

danmiy12

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hawaii
who knows what they'd do...whos in the banner many times isnt the one being worked on or shown off...but i do like that banner this time around...looks so dynamic comapared to the other workstream banners...and friday..yes i can make that...

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Hey by the by Anu, if those doodles are available in large enough resolution, can we humbly request them as wallpapers?

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
Hey by the by Anu, if those doodles are available in large enough resolution, can we humbly request them as wallpapers?
Some are, some aren't.

Been mentioned before, but the stream doodles are just doodles team makes while working on other stuff, so resolutions can range from super tiny to super big. This week's picture is of the large persuasion, and the high res should come included with the digital gallery perk for backers.

Not sure about wallpapers. Maybe later as a general public thing. I know Nappy is allergic to releasing his doodles in any capacity that might be defined as "final" art.

OllieWouldWin.png

Reactions: Super jorsour64

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Some are, some aren't.

Been mentioned before, but the stream doodles are just doodles team makes while working on other stuff, so resolutions can range from super tiny to super big. This week's picture is of the large persuasion, and the high res should come included with the digital gallery perk for backers.

Not sure about wallpapers. Maybe later as a general public thing. I know Nappy is allergic to releasing his doodles in any capacity that might be defined as "final" art.

I have no words how awesome that looks. Give Nappy a long distance cookie for releasing this doodle.

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
Addendum to my stream chat DDRPad challenge, first mentioned here and brought up again during this stream.

This is also acceptable.
Win a tournament using one of these after game release, and you'll get a unique lobby item. Win with a perfect and you also get a unique palette.
What if someone set up a tournament that everyone used a ddr pad? Does that count?

Anukan

Three Worn Words
Mane6 Developer
Feb 2, 2016
Penzance
What if someone set up a tournament that everyone used a ddr pad? Does that count?
While that'd be hilarious to watch, the spirit of the deal is to have someone using a non-standard controller in an otherwise standard-setup tournament.

Rich Jammer

Backers' Beta Tester
While that'd be hilarious to watch, the spirit of the deal is to have someone using a non-standard controller in an otherwise standard-setup tournament.
I'm just trying to find some loop holes in the challenge to exploit. Teeheehee...
Like what if it's a tournament I hold in my backyard starring me and my friends. But first I'll need to get a backyard... and some friends...

Anyway, yeah I know what you mean. So no need to give out specific rules on it

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
What about online tournaments? It would require you to record yourself doing the dance obviously, but that's a tournament as well with enough random people.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Fishing rods? Phhh, are we playing in the super baby leagues now? I can clean house with just a rubix cube and some ham.

Water

Local Aussie does Nothing
Feb 4, 2016
Holy shit, I was garbage and not watching the streams but Oleander, holy shitttttttttttt
(Also Pom a cute)