My Favorite Game Is S**t

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
You suddenly decide to hop a train to another town without a place to stay or any money. Your only goal in this game is to pay off debt and improve your living conditions; I could do that i real life!

Killer Beast

Kept you waiting, huh?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You suddenly decide to hop a train to another town without a place to stay or any money. Your only goal in this game is to pay off debt and improve your living conditions; I could do that i real life!
Animal Crossing. Easy.

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You know what is? This freaking game that makes me play as a zombie and doesn't explain a freaking thing. I mean, you know, it would be nice to have some freaking context, Thank you!
Ben and Ed?

A game were you fight aliens with President Lincoln (it's really underrated).

RustleRustle

Sunbreaker Titan, Fireteam "Ad Mare Cognitum III"
Mar 31, 2016
European Dead Zone, Earth
You're this guy who gets told to find a woman to clear a debt of some sort, probably because you have a bad alcohol and gambling problem. Seriously, gambling? How stupid can you be?

Things get pretty weird. Like, flying city, dimension-hopping, and nosebleeds. Lots of nosebleeds.

Killer Beast

Kept you waiting, huh?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
You're this guy who gets told to find a woman to clear a debt of some sort, probably because you have a bad alcohol and gambling problem. Seriously, gambling? How stupid can you be?

Things get pretty weird. Like, flying city, dimension-hopping, and nosebleeds. Lots of nosebleeds.
Bioshock: Infinite!

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
This game is so stupid, it doesn't even make sense. You and your friends chant a magical spell that traps you in the most dangerous and hard to control vehicle: a giant plastic ball!
You use this ball to traverse giant mazes and collect fruit, all while trying to avoid falling off the edge into a bottomless pit, but the amount of fruit you collect doesn't matter!
Couldn't you just walk these mazes? Where does the fruit go? HOW IS THERE A BOTTOMLESS PIT EVERYWHERE?

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
You know what is? This freaking game that makes me play as a zombie and doesn't explain a freaking thing. I mean, you know, it would be nice to have some freaking context, Thank you!
Dark Souls?

This game is so stupid, it doesn't even make sense. You and your friends chant a magical spell that traps you in the most dangerous and hard to control vehicle: a giant plastic ball!
You use this ball to traverse giant mazes and collect fruit, all while trying to avoid falling off the edge into a bottomless pit, but the amount of fruit you collect doesn't matter!
Couldn't you just walk these mazes? Where does the fruit go? HOW IS THERE A BOTTOMLESS PIT EVERYWHERE?
Super Monkey Ball?
A game were you fight aliens with President Lincoln (it's really underrated).
Codename: S.T.E.A.M.?

Reactions: OCisbestungulate

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
The two nobody ever guessed from my original comment were Total Annihilation, the spiritual predecessor to Supreme Commander, and Tales of Vesperia.

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
A psychopathic drunk and a nice guy being forced into psychopathy by augmentations in his brain journey across a destination resort creatively murdering and/or pissing off every person, animal, plant and inanimate object they come across while engaging in an endless series of terrible quips and deadwood level curse storms.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
A psychopathic drunk and a nice guy being forced into psychopathy by augmentations in his brain journey across a destination resort creatively murdering and/or pissing off every person, animal, plant and inanimate object they come across while engaging in an endless series of terrible quips and deadwood level curse storms.
Far Cry?

Stridershy

The King Of Goat Style
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
The Place Where Goats Are
Local japanese man destroys countless historical artifacts of lost, ancient history, all to beat your dad in a race to a secret treasure that is held by your "mom". All with a whip, and a whole ton of MSX ROMS.

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
Local japanese man destroys countless historical artifacts of lost, ancient history, all to beat your dad in a race to a secret treasure that is held by your "mom". All with a whip, and a whole ton of MSX ROMS.
Tomb Raider?

$Bison

Apr 11, 2016
"MSX" is a dead giveaway. XD "La Mulana".

A88mph

Game Maker and Starship Captain.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
a88mph.itch.io
You buy packs of cards to build decks that can pull off crazy one-turn combos in order to destroy all of your opponents health. The kicker is that, in my opinion, the earlier in its lifetime you go, the slower, but more enjoyable the game is overall.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
You buy packs of cards to build decks that can pull off crazy one-turn combos in order to destroy all of your opponents health. The kicker is that, in my opinion, the earlier in its lifetime you go, the slower, but more enjoyable the game is overall.
Are you talking about that one Kingdom Hearts game for the GBA?

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Any CCG.

Killer Beast

Kept you waiting, huh?
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Hearthstone?

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
I didn't know card games were permitted, then again the thread board just says "gaming in general" so I guess that's cool.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I didn't know card games were permitted, then again the thread board just says "gaming in general" so I guess that's cool.
Since we're here...

This game is most boring card game ever. You win it by buying useless cards that do nothing when you draw them, and you have to shuffle your freaking deck at least 20 or 30 or even freaking more (or it sure feels like it) times before the game even ends. That's not to even say anything about how long it takes to get it set up. And not only that, it has like, a dozen expansions! And most of them are in these giant, oversized, heavy, boxes! Why? WHY? It's a CARD GAME!

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Since we're here...

This game is most boring card game ever. You win it by buying useless cards that do nothing when you draw them, and you have to shuffle your freaking deck at least 20 or 30 or even freaking more (or it sure feels like it) times before the game even ends. That's not to even say anything about how long it takes to get it set up. And not only that, it has like, a dozen expansions! And most of them are in these giant, oversized, heavy, boxes! Why? WHY? It's a CARD GAME!
DC deckbuilding game.

Also, since nobody got it, my last one was Bulletstorm.

Finally.. new game.

A young woman is forced through a harrowing series of near drownings, attacks, injuries and fear for her companions that causes her to snap and just start murdering every person she encounters and assumes (rightly) means her harm, only pausing to loot their corpses for supplies.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Also, since nobody got it, my last one was Bulletstorm.

Finally.. new game.

A young woman is forced through a harrowing series of near drownings, attacks, injuries and fear for her companions that causes her to snap and just start murdering every person she encounters and assumes (rightly) means her harm, only pausing to loot their corpses for supplies.
Never got around to finishing that game. I only got like maybe 2 or 3 chapters into it?

I haven't actually played it, but that sure sounds like it could be the Tomb Raider reboot/origin game from several years ago.

Rocketknightgeek

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Never got around to finishing that game. I only got like maybe 2 or 3 chapters into it?

I haven't actually played it, but that sure sounds like it could be the Tomb Raider reboot/origin game from several years ago.
Correct.

Also, Tomb Raider is awesome, you should totally play it, the PC and console versions can be had really, really cheap as well.

Bulletstorm is a game where you won't have a good time until you get over that silly concept of 'conserving your good ammo' and realize that the best path is to use the most absurd overkills you possibly can which showers you in points, which, in turn, gives you more special ammo than you'll ever really need.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
This frigging game is basically taking turns to move your anime character units around a map. But if you move too close to another enemy unit they'll shoot at you. So it's like playing chess but the other guy flicks boogers at you when you move a chess piece. Your fighting in not-Europe during the time of the not-WWII era.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
This frigging game is basically taking turns to move your anime character units around a map. But if you move too close to another enemy unit they'll shoot at you. So it's like playing chess but the other guy flicks boogers at you when you move a chess piece. Your fighting in not-Europe during the time of the not-WWII era.
Valkyria Chronicles I imagine? I have that on both PS3 and PC. Yet another game I never got around to finishing.

Rich Jammer

By the Numbers Accountant
Backers' Beta Tester
Valkyria Chronicles I imagine? I have that on both PS3 and PC. Yet another game I never got around to finishing.
I played the dickens out of 2 on PSP. Man that was an awesome game.
I've played VC1 two times already on PS3. Planning to get the PS4 edition since it's only like AED 100.00 (USD28.00). Also, does it have the demo for Valkyria: Azure Revolution?

Never played VC 2 even though I had a PSP. VC 3 I think never released outside of Japan.

Cinnamaldehyde

DDR Savant
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 10, 2016
Lake Stevens
Since we're here...

The first game I think of is Dominion.

New game
This game is about fishing, but you never catch any fish! All you do the whole game is try and guess what the other players are holding in their hands!