What Would Be Your Dream Crossover Fighting Game?

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
Both my dream crossover games would never happen ever for many reasons.

My first one is a fighting game that is all food mascots (Insert FoodFight! joke here). So you know, the Red m&m, Tony The Tiger, Mr.Clean, etc.

My second one is a fighting game with the best of the best animated characters. Shrek, one or two of the Crystal Gems, Spongebob, Homer Simpson, etc.

What are your dream crossover fighting games?

A88mph

Game Maker and Starship Captain.
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
a88mph.itch.io
I don't know what a dream crossover would be for me, but I would like to see Link return to Soul Caliber. It was disappointing when SC2's remake didn't make it to the Wii U.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

xCROOKEDx

Strongest Bee in the World!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Syfy original movie characters all brought into a fighting game. Could you imagine it?

PIRANACONDA.... VS.... SHARKTOPUS!!!

XD
Especially if they made it a super competent fighter, but rode with the joke and made the story mode like a crappy B-Rate movie. I'd love that waaaay too much.

Reactions: Gamerdude854

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
You say that, but I know for a fact that there are actual tournaments held for this.

You wouldn't stand a chance.
I actually did learn some of the tech for SuperSlam, it's a pretty broken game though, kinda surprised that people play it competitively

Gamerdude854

Pizza Pasta
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 7, 2016
Canada
If divekick is anything to show for it people will do anything for the meme if they're bored enough
Although competitive Superslam players seem very serious, like they actually get angry when someone says that it shouldn't be a competitive game

Barbaloot

Bringer of sorrow and also donuts.
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Wisconsin
I'd love a fighting game dedicated to Indie game characters. Imagine Shovel Knight vs. The Batter. Asriel vs. Peacock. Velvet vs. Markman. Would be pretty damn awesome.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
There's already been all the jokes in livestream chats of Them's Fightin' Herds vs. Skullgirls, which I would totally be down for, but in reality, I want another Tatsunoko vs Capcom. They still have plenty of characters to work with, maybe throw in Speed Racer for people who still have no idea what Tatsunoko is.

Or perhaps we could have Shonen Jump vs Capcom, and have a ginormous roster of hopefully balanced characters.

xCROOKEDx

Strongest Bee in the World!
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I'd love a fighting game dedicated to Indie game characters. Imagine Shovel Knight vs. The Batter. Asriel vs. Peacock. Velvet vs. Markman. Would be pretty damn awesome.
There is one already. Sort of. It's a Smash-like/platform-fighter on Steam. The only character I actually recognize is Woodle Tree, but w/e. Actually, the only reason I know this exists is because it was in my Steam library, and I have no idea where it came from.

Anyways, cheers!
Indie Game Battle on Steam

TigerKirby215

I should be doing work right now
Crowdfund Backer
Mar 29, 2016
Valvo plz.

I remember one of my friends making a Gmod/SFM image of a Smash Bros with Valve characters. Can't find it though, since he uploads about 20 Gmod/SFM images daily. I actually seriously want to see that.
There was also an image somewhere of a "Steam Girls" of Clementine from Telltale's The Walking Dead fighting... Lina DOTA 2 I think.

In any case: A Big ol' Steam/Valve fighter would be great.
And could actually help promote the Steam Controller. :)

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
I don't think I have any care in the world for what's being crossed over, as long as it's AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE... Ooh, except bonus points if it's fallout The Glue Factory characters :p

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
By jove, some of these are downright scary.
What about a historical fighter? Like Napoleon beating up Lewis and Clark, or Konrad von Hotzendorf vs Caesar.
Or a Fallout The Glue Factory vs TFH. (Actually we need more story snippets so we can write a Fallout TFH fanfic)
Charlie the unicorn vs Lamas in hats? That would be amusing as all hell, albeit would have a small roster

On a more serious note, what about Blazbue x Skullgirls? Tao would fit right in at the very least.

Leatherface

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 27, 2016
Thems fighting herds x injustice.

I will be forever content if I see batman get his ass handed to him by a cartoon cow.

Reactions: Muro

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
What about a game with Undertale characters? The game became rather famous in a short time, so a random fighting game might even get a suprising amount of playerbase. Mix it with a more famous RPG, where you kill everything, and BAM conflict!

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
I'd love to see me some KI v MK. Perhaps even toss in some old school Time Killers as well.

Heh. At that point, just throw every fighting game with the word 'killer' in it and call the game "KILL EVERYTHING".

Reactions: V.A.a.M.P.P

Muro

Fight me in Skullgirls
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Poland
steamcommunity.com
The already passingly mentioned Skullgirls x Them's Fightin' Herds.

I just want to Peacock the heck out of those cute animals. And everything else in existence, for that matter.

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
The already passingly mentioned Skullgirls x Them's Fightin' Herds.

I just want to Peacock the heck out of those cute animals. And everything else in existence, for that matter.
And this comment made me imagine an actual peacock beating up the TFH cast. New dlc anyone?

Jordan Jackson

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
I've always wanted a Soul Calibur vs Tekken game. Specifically, Soul Calibur III vs Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection. I like all the characters from both. But those two are my favorites. I also think it'it'd be cool to have some tekken tag in there, because I would love to play Amy and Lili or Law and Maxi.

Nadia

Feb 4, 2016
Germany
I would like to see a crossover between an oldschool game from the 2D era and a 3D game, something like Samurai Showdown VS Soul Calibur.

The Roster could be

Soul Calibur:
01 Astaroth
02 Talim
03 Xianghua
04 Zasalamel
05 Seong Mi-na
06 Kilik
08 Siegfried/Nightmare
09 Yoshimitsu
10 Ivy
11 Taki
12 Cervantes
13 Sophitia
15 Maxi
16 Voldo
17 Mitsurugi
18 Raphael
19 Tira
20 Setsuka

Boss: Algol

Samurai Showdown:
01 Earthquake
02 Nakoruru
03 Liu Yunfei
04 Cham Cham
05 Kyoshiro
06 Gaira
08 Amakusa
09 Jubei Yagyu
10 Shiki
11 Hanzo Hattori
12 Yoshitora
13 Iroha
15 Wan-fu
16 Genan Shiranui
17 Haohmaru/Rasetsumaru
18 Charlotte
19 Kubikiri Basara
20 Shizumaru

Boss: Mizuki

CrazyBob05

Feb 9, 2016
At the risk of this backfiring horribly and causing the Tales titles to get mixed up in that Kingdumb Hearts crap, Tales of Dissidia.

SubrosianDimitri

The King of Poor Decision Making
Crowdfund Backer
What about a massive crossover between characters from various RPGs?
Final Fantasy
Terra (VI)
Kain Highwind (IV)
Sephiroth (VII)​
Dragon Quest
Alena (IV)
Jessica (VIII)
Dhoulmagus (VIII)​
Mario RPGs
Geno
Fawful​
Kindgom Hearts
Sora
Axel
Xenmas​
Tales of Symphonia
Lloyd
Colette
Zelos​
Xenoblade Chronicles
Reyn
Sharla​
Arc Rise Fantasia (This game has been on my mind since I got it recently, so why not?)
L'Arc
Ryfia​
Other RPGs
Iolo (Ultima)
Hiyoko Tosaka (Hatoful Boyfriend, probably running a fan design, and with a bird head mask)​