Request thread for drawfriends maybe?

Super jorsour64

gotta him em' with dat Hogwa$h
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Been browsing the art threads lately, and thought that maybe users could post things of TFH they'd want to see drawn in this thread and our fellow drawfriends can likewise respond to the ones they like and feel like they can do? (whenever possible of course)

So maybe Punished "Venom" Pom and Olehira Miller (Oleander as Kaz)?
realy loved when Nappy drew it in the crowdfund celebration stream. And Oleander as Kaz you might ask? i dunno! first thing I thought of I guess :D could just picture her in his shades, beret, and coat/suit for some reason.
Capture.JPG

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
How about a bruised but smug Velvet reaching up a hoof to snag the Key from atop a pile of the beaten bodies of the rest of the mane cast!

Or you could go Doom style, and have her blasting Ice Crystals at a closing army of Predators from atop a similar pile of corpses. Like so
doom.jpg

Edit: that can be Tianhuo in the background running off with her hair on fire... Or just Pom.

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
I' m a drawfriend and ill be monotoring this thread for insperado. Unfortunately I dont know anything about/never played MGS so I wouldnt be able to do the characters justice.
That's ok! I'm sure more that have played them are lurking here (hopefully) and might respond. Maybe anonymous (anon) interacting with one of the cast?

This is his basic look. Usually wears a suit and red tie (also has a question mark on his face):
image.jpg

image.jpg

♥ Vanilla Cream Killy ♥

Crowdfund Backer
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Australia
Been browsing the art threads lately, and thought that maybe users could post things of TFH they'd want to see drawn in this thread and our fellow drawfriends can likewise respond to the ones they like and feel like they can do? (whenever possible of course)

realy loved when Nappy drew it in the crowdfund celebration stream. And Oleander as Kaz you might ask? i dunno! first thing I thought of I guess :D could just picture her in his shades, beret, and coat/suit for some reason.
View attachment 261
"I'M N-EWE-CLEARRRRRRRR! I'M WIIIIIILD!!"

Reactions: Super jorsour64

PLOTYNSTYNE

The Omnipotent
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Silly question, but what is a Drawfriend? I've seen the Drawfriend posts on The Glue Factory Daily, but I don't understand the term itself. A google search just returned a bunch of links to the Drawfriend posts on EqD and no real answers as to what exactly it means.

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Silly question, but what is a Drawfriend? I've seen the Drawfriend posts on The Glue Factory Daily, but I don't understand the term itself. A google search just returned a bunch of links to the Drawfriend posts on EqD and no real answers as to what exactly it means.
Basically an artist who draws fan art. It originated on The Butt Zone where , I'll just say they have a different word after "draw" that starts with "F" attached to them. Go there if you want to know, I don't want to get banned from saying it. The Glue Factory Daily in it's early days decided to reuse the term but obviously more SFW (Safe For Work). Thus the term "Drawfriend" was born.

Last edited:

MidwestB

Jack-of-many-trades, master of none
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Minnesota
Drawthreads are fun, so I tried these. Hopefully someone can make some better deliveries, but in the meantime there's these.
Ven-Pom Snake Olehira Miller.png
I would love to see Arizona in a Solid Snake costume or something of the like.
SolidZona.png
Oh i know!
Velvet dressed as Sniper Wolf from MGS.
Velvet Wolf.png
...Doom style, and have her blasting Ice Crystals at a closing army of Predators from atop a similar pile of corpses.
that can be Tianhuo in the background running off with her hair on fire... Or just Pom.
Sorry it's not a pile of corpses, and it's my first time drawing Tianhuo. ...and I haven't drawn many non-ungulates, if you couldn't tell from the picture.
2-8.png
Maybe anonymous (anon) interacting with one of the cast?
(Another non-ungulate)
2-9.png
If you cant read the text it says:
"Today a local hunter was found beaten and frozen to a tree. No suspects have been found."

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Drawthreads are fun, so I tried these. Hopefully someone can make some better deliveries, but in the meantime there's these.

View attachment 297

View attachment 295

View attachment 296

Sorry it's not a pile of corpses, and it's my first time drawing Tianhuo. ...and I haven't drawn many non-ungulates, if you couldn't tell from the picture.
View attachment 298

(Another non-ungulate)
View attachment 299
"Today a local hunter was found beaten and frozen to a tree. No suspects have been found."
Wow! Awesome thank you so much! Love how you made Arizona even polygonal like MGS1 Snake. nice detail!

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
OH. MY. GOD. It's--- It's beautiful!!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LORD AND SAVIOR!!!!!
<3<3<3<3<3<3

Really I can't believe this actually got done! And it's PERFECT! Now someone has to color that thing!

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com

View attachment 297

View attachment 295

View attachment 296

View attachment 298

(Another non-ungulate)
View attachment 299
Jesus, you draw as well as you stitch. Awesome work.

LockeRobster

Drawfriend & ALPHA Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Sydney, Australia
lokerobster.tumblr.com
Simply because I love puns, Arizona giving flirty eyes with a rose in her mouth and "I'm in the moooo-d" written with it.

Delivered. Hope its to your liking. If you want to wait a while I can scan it at home for better brightness but you will loose the 3D rose as my scanner will flatten it.

Super jorsour64

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Ok, I thought of something more Lawyer Friendly Equines X Undertale related but still sounds awesome: Lyra and Papyrus stalking Frisk. I picture the two of them peering out of a bush or something at him/her, just stupid levels of excitement on their faces at finding a REAL human

Reactions: Muro

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
I count two hats. Does that satisfy the "various" quota? :< I imagine the poof on her head sinks down too much if she wears certain hats.
Hahahahha, oh MAN those are good! In MY opinion it fills the quota. I also love her expression on the right, it just rings of "*Sigh* Why can't I have nice things?"