BlazBlue

Furemu

The Great Unmoving Library of Memes
Feb 3, 2016
NYC, Easy Coast , USA ,
with the blazblue chrono phantasma extend steam port releasing today, now is better time than ever to start this thread. discuss matchmaking, central fiction and why mori should never be allowed near a pen, pencil or keyboard when the bb story ends below.

CamTSB

僕は誰なんだろう?
Mane6 QA
Feb 2, 2016
Ontario, Canada
twitter.com
Ah yes, thank you for making the thread Furemu, well done, much appreciated.

Have CPEX on steam, hopefully will be getting some matches in today with people.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
with the blazblue chrono phantasma extend steam port releasing today, now is better time than ever to start this thread. discuss matchmaking, central fiction and why mori should never be allowed near a pen, pencil or keyboard when the bb story ends below.
I guess Ragna's people didn't need him after all.

That aside: I like Ragna. Granted, my 'main' (as much as a main as a casual guy can have) was Tagger, but I liked Ragna because he seemed to me to be rather straight-forward. I'm not a big fan of chars that make you think too much.

Lanxide

I wish I was cool
Feb 3, 2016
Melbourne Fl
I just picked up BlazBlue the other day too but only for the PS3.
I'm still learning my character and such and I can see why people calling it one of the hardest fighting games out there.

Reactions: Stridershy

baavetti

Needs More Cowbell
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
I got it on Wednesday and have just been messing around in training and challenge mode for the most part. I got continuum shift a while back and plan to finish the story before fully moving on to CP.

Hadoking

Feb 28, 2016
I barely find anyone online anymore(guess that's my fault for using a vita).. Im gonna just get central fiction for the PS4.