Post your Desktop screens here

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
Post your Desktop Screens here, just like the Phone Homescreen thread but you PC instead ^^

Here mine

Last edited:

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
Don't feel like clearing work-related stuff off my screen, so here's just my wallpaper:

I think this is the only wallpaper I've had on this laptop since I got it a few years ago. Also replaced my system sounds with pony clips. When I empty the recycle bin, RD says, "Time to take out the adorable trash," and naturally the error sound is, "I just don't know what went wrong." I set it to play, "Can't hear ya, I'm asleep," when it shuts down, but that one never actually plays for some reason.

Szkieletor

Ngasta! Kvata! Kvakis!
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
[Big Image]
My current dual monitor setup, on my Win10 desktop. Screenshot taken a few days ago as you can see from the date visible, but it hasn't changed and probably won't for a while.

Reactions: Altashi

Sans

white★bone dunker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
I have a bunch that I cycle through so....

Eh, here's one of my favorites

My
secret room's key is actually the key to success. Each of those sans-es in your wallpaper has ANOTHER ONE!

Sans

white★bone dunker
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
*has too many programs so here's just the picture*
charizardpaper.png

Kegradigm

Professional Heister
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016

I tend to have my background alternate between the Solar Empire, the New Lunar Republic, and the Changeling Swarm.

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
Don't feel like clearing work-related stuff off my screen, so here's just my wallpaper:

I think this is the only wallpaper I've had on this laptop since I got it a few years ago. Also replaced my system sounds with pony clips. When I empty the recycle bin, RD says, "Time to take out the adorable trash," and naturally the error sound is, "I just don't know what went wrong." I set it to play, "Can't hear ya, I'm asleep," when it shuts down, but that one never actually plays for some reason.
I tracked down the source for anyone curious.

I wouldn't mind changing my default windows sound stuff to poni. Do you just need to get to the right folders and have the right format audio? I have a customized ringtone that has Timid Ferovore Hoers (or a soundalike anyway) suggesting that maybe I should pick up. I get called so rarely (and my phone often on mute) so I never really hear it. I used some customized icons for certain programs, but occasionally some update or other wipes them out and I need to re-add them. I haven't done so recently.

I've recently (as in, last night) set my wallpaper to rotate. I used to always just stick with one wallpaper, but it's a slideshow now. Wouldn't bother posting my desktop ATM, since about 85% of the grid is occupied with icons. Way too much clutter I know.

EDIT: Oh, one of the images in my slideshow is the commission I won ages ago that is featured in my avatar currently:

Source

Last edited:
Reactions: drawmesunshine

Stars

Just a Guy
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Kansas
I wouldn't mind changing my default windows sound stuff to poni. Do you just need to get to the right folders and have the right format audio?
I found a sound board with downloadable mp3s on deviant art. I imagine it varies depending on your version of Windows (or whichever OS), but the menu for customizing your system sounds should be in the same area as the menu for changing your wallpaper and such.

Reactions: drawmesunshine

Shadow of Death

Grushdeva Du Kalt Misht
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
steamcommunity.com
I found a sound board with downloadable mp3s on deviant art. I imagine it varies depending on your version of Windows (or whichever OS), but the menu for customizing your system sounds should be in the same area as the menu for changing your wallpaper and such.
The links there are dead, namely the link to the new version that also has the .mp3 files. But yeah, I can see how I'd change the sounds. No problemo from what I can tell.

Crym4x

What do you mean i can't use a bucket as a hat
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 4, 2016
Canberra, Australia
I'm Kinda surprised Desktop Ponies haven't come up yet
/fan/ - Desktop Ponies

Here's a preview (it also comes with sounds and they interact with each other also there is about a selection of 257 ponies you can have on your screen^^)

DShou

Tianhuo is Best Longma
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
dshou.deviantart.com
Casually bumping this thread because I've been meaning to reply but forgot to

Dual monitors between my laptop and an external monitor. I use Fences to organize my icons.
Left background is an official wallpaper from Yooka-Laylee.
Right background source: Vanity | 千年凛 [pixiv]

Avering

Pew-Pew
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Your soup
Since it is in an awful shape, takes 10 minutes to start up, and I am also too lazy to bother with it, I'm only linking the wallpaper (kind of cheery one this is, but love it)
6XOIhbQ.png

Yeah, yeah around 8 yr old 5:4 monitor. I'm poor.
Névtelen-1.png

LLHero25

Master of Illogical Logic
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Bowie, MD
This isn't for my desktop (since I don't own a personal one...) so this is the lock screen for my tablet.

Reactions: DShou