Enma's Art

Enma

That one Velvet
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Mexico
enmadarei.com
Hello! I'm Enma. I draw and play music.
I made this picture of Velvet (that some of you might have already seen on twitter?)

But other than that I don't really have any TFH fanart. Maybe I'll make some more Velvet pictures in the future.
Most of my pictures area Lawyer Friendly Equines related, but I also draw some other stuff.

In case you're interested I do have a tumblr, deviantArt and also a YouTube (original music); and some other places.

Last edited:

Enma

That one Velvet
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Mexico
enmadarei.com
It's been a while, huh.
Here's a li'l Velvet sketch with the stuff I wear on the pixel lobby

And after that I wanted a custom avatar with the skin I usually use and the goggles so I made this

I'm thinking about offering commissions for avatars like this of your main character with your choice of palette + cosmetics.
I'm still not sure about the pricing, but if you're interested you can email me(enma@enmadarei.com) and we can figure it out.

Redness

The Class Pet
Oct 17, 2016
Fœnum
www.youtube.com
It's been a while, huh.
Here's a li'l Velvet sketch with the stuff I wear on the pixel lobby

And after that I wanted a custom avatar with the skin I usually use and the goggles so I made this

I'm thinking about offering commissions for avatars like this of your main character with your choice of palette + cosmetics.
I'm still not sure about the pricing, but if you're interested you can email me(enma@enmadarei.com) and we can figure it out.
I'd totally be up for a commission if you decide thats what you wanna do! :D

Reactions: Delusional Dreamer