Lauren Faust's favorite champion is Velvet or Orleander

CrpCrwls

This dim light which falls from the stars...
Feb 6, 2016
I think she said something similar during one of the stream, not sure which one. Anyway I hope this doesn't generate a flame war because it's really not a big deal. It's just a personnal preference, it would only be relevant if there was a clear bias somewhere in the game favoring a character. Everyone has a right to like whichever character they want, they all have their qualities and flaws and any opinion is subjective, though arguing about it can be fun as long as everyone remain civil and doesn't take the debate too seriously.

crispyruffles

Addicted to Skullgirls til this comes out
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I find it funny how many think this means Velvet or Oleander is best, even if we haven't had any tournaments and such. I would find it MORE funny if some other ungulate dominates the tournament scene.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
I find it funny how many think this means Velvet or Oleander is best, even if we haven't had any tournaments and such. I would find it MORE funny if some other ungulate dominates the tournament scene.
Personally I am not referring to her being 'best' in those terms. I don't care if Velvet is useless in terms of in-game play, she will still be my mane. I simply am here to confirm that she IS, beyond shadow of doubt, THE greatest, most glorious, most superior Ungulate of all.

Laurel Crown

Leader of the Proud Nation of Velvetia
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I like how Lauren's favorite characters are the same character I'm gonna main once the game will come out lol