[FactionRP] The United Foenum Council [Neutral]

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
OOC: Yeah, like coming back and being rebuilt with robo parts!
Not that I would know what that's like or anything...
<.<
>.>

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!!!!!!!! BACK FROM THE GRAVE IT'S YOUR NUMBER ONE BUDDY BOY HERE TO BRING PAIN AND WRITING UPON ALL THEE NON BELIEVERS!
I am sorry I was ded. Stuff happened. Was personal, but now dealt with.
Also, that stuff above the spoiler was OOC.
Probably.
Almost certainly.
Welcome back to the land of the living! The line for the exit starts back there....

0Zero100

Alpaka Representative/Robot Family Bear
Crowdfund Backer
Feb 3, 2016
Bryan, Texas
OOC:
Ohhhh MAN, have I really said that many things!? Geeze...

In any case, I never thought I'd actually talk this much, I just thought I'd stay in the dark corners of the forums and only come out when the livestreams came up. However, my work hours JUST SO HAPPENED to always get in the way of me being in attendance.

I knew it would be okay since the team would upload them to YouTube, but still.

Reaching 1,000 posts.... phew! That's something. In those one thousand posts are small, little details that I noticed, some random gibberish that I made up on the fly, my happiness, my sadness (Gosh, the OC Thread... ugh.), finding common ground with other people, genuine concern, learning when to shut up (Still sorry about that devs and Lauren), a lot of other stuff and mostly just watching.

I don't want to get sappy, but all of you guys here, in these forums, have kept me above water for the past few months. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing in my free time when I wasn't working if not for these forums. You all might find me "rough around the edges" and you've probably bore witness to a mood swing or two, but you still talk to me, and that's all I could ask for, someone to talk to.

I ain't exactly depressed, but I do often feel lonely when I'm not hanging out with someone. All of you were that someone. All of you make me happy and I'm sorry if I've offended or irritated any of you, I can get pretty pushy and needy, sorry about that.

1,000 posts...

Man, that's a lot!

I didn't exactly have a plan for my 1,000th post, but then I started thinking about my 1,000 posts. Back at the beginning when I was shy and didn't know what could and couldn't be said on a forum. Back when I was posting random nonsense just to post random nonsense. Back when I made the firection. Back when I didn't say much and then all of a sudden you couldn't get me to shut up.

I don't know why though, maybe something helped me open up, or maybe, someone...

Nevertheless, now I'm at the big One K, can't go back now. (Unless Anu smites me...)

Well, I'm gonna end this post now, it's gotten pretty rambly, goodbye for now and have a good one!

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
OOC:
Ohhhh MAN, have I really said that many things!? Geeze...

In any case, I never thought I'd actually talk this much, I just thought I'd stay in the dark corners of the forums and only come out when the livestreams came up. However, my work hours JUST SO HAPPENED to always get in the way of me being in attendance.

I knew it would be okay since the team would upload them to YouTube, but still.

Reaching 1,000 posts.... phew! That's something. In those one thousand posts are small, little details that I noticed, some random gibberish that I made up on the fly, my happiness, my sadness (Gosh, the OC Thread... ugh.), finding common ground with other people, genuine concern, learning when to shut up (Still sorry about that devs and Lauren), a lot of other stuff and mostly just watching.

I don't want to get sappy, but all of you guys here, in these forums, have kept me above water for the past few months. I honestly don't know what I'd be doing in my free time when I wasn't working if not for these forums. You all might find me "rough around the edges" and you've probably bore witness to a mood swing or two, but you still talk to me, and that's all I could ask for, someone to talk to.

I ain't exactly depressed, but I do often feel lonely when I'm not hanging out with someone. All of you were that someone. All of you make me happy and I'm sorry if I've offended or irritated any of you, I can get pretty pushy and needy, sorry about that.

1,000 posts...

Man, that's a lot!

I didn't exactly have a plan for my 1,000th post, but then I started thinking about my 1,000 posts. Back at the beginning when I was shy and didn't know what could and couldn't be said on a forum. Back when I was posting random nonsense just to post random nonsense. Back when I made the firection. Back when I didn't say much and then all of a sudden you couldn't get me to shut up.

I don't know why though, maybe something helped me open up, or maybe, someone...

Nevertheless, now I'm at the big One K, can't go back now. (Unless Anu smites me...)

Well, I'm gonna end this post now, it's gotten pretty rambly, goodbye for now and have a good one!
OOC: Welcome to the 4k digit club. NOW BACK TA WORK YA SCALLYWAG
In speaking of which: release date when? ;)

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Testing, testing... 1 2 3. Can you hear me? Anyone still alive?

This is my monthly check to make sure people are still here and alive. I am almost done with my chapter.... Really this time! I Party Hoers Promise to have it done by the end of the week. Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.

The Yaski

Acting representative of the Empire of Tianhuo
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I am ever watching. I am Eternal.

Except for that one brief period where I wasn't.

But aside from that, always watching, always here. Yeah.

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Thank god, I was worried this nigh unending wait might be the death of our little group. I luv yuh all. So we are just missing... Mighty and DM? I know Stunt still lives, cause he pokes around my gdoc.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
(OOC: You mean like Knowhere in Guardians of the Galaxy?)

(scratches beak) My, this council is getting a tad quiet. Are you fellows still waiting on a full recap of what went down? Or shall we get to new business concerning this world as the Hold's seal weakens ever further with each passing month?

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
(scratches beak) My, this council is getting a tad quiet. Are you fellows still waiting on a full recap of what went down? Or shall we get to new business concerning this world as the Hold's seal weakens ever further with each passing month?
Well, the hideout was a long ways away from here. We just need to be patient while we wait for everyone to get back.

DungeonMiner

A guy who likes to write
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Middle of Nowhere, Georgia
((OOC with proper OOC markings: Pretty much, except Knowhere would be alive, and eager to destroy the foolish mortals that have been chipping away at him for the past two centuries.))

Feanor

Proud Velveeta
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Earth
Is done! IT'S ACTUALLY DONE! My god, I don't wanna think how long this took me.

It still has to be looked and approved by Bypen/Stunt, and could definitely use a good editing pass or 10, but it is done. So I didn't break my Party Hoers promise. I'll post it in the group conversation once people have looked at it.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
It is said that the Hold's barrier is weakest during this season. I can feel it, and it fills me with such ecstasy! And oh what a lovely, and terrifying, surprise we have for everyone when they get back!
(OOC: I put the text in bold to make it easier to read, not for emphasis)

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Predator Representative of the Darkside
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Is done! IT'S ACTUALLY DONE! My god, I don't wanna think how long this took me.

It still has to be looked and approved by Bypen/Stunt, and could definitely use a good editing pass or 10, but it is done. So I didn't break my Party Horse promise. I'll post it in the group conversation once people have looked at it.
Can you post that in the group thread after they're done with it? Can never have too many n̶i̶t̶p̶i̶c̶k̶e̶r̶s̶ editors.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
(scratches beak in a bored fashion) You feel ecstasy, I feel only annoyance. After all, once more come out, they're going to wonder "Why is it that our fearless leader has yet to repair and reestablish our territory given the time he's spent outside the Hold?" Or "Man, there's not a lot of grass eaters to go around is there?" Basically, complaints from the peanut gallery all around and probably threats to overthrow you in a organized coup as well.

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
(scratches beak in a bored fashion) You feel ecstasy, I feel only annoyance. After all, once more come out, they're going to wonder "Why is it that our fearless leader has yet to repair and reestablish our territory given the time he's spent outside the Hold?" Or "Man, there's not a lot of grass eaters to go around is there?" Basically, complaints from the peanut gallery all around and probably threats to overthrow you in a organized coup as well.
Need I remind you, I AM in the Hold. The Masters drug me there, and feasted upon my sordid body. But they would not release me, and nor would I allow myself to cease serving them. Thus, it is in this horrid form of smoke and shadow I do now serve them. Within the minds of willing hosts I do fester, and sometimes feed. But when none is available, it is my old form that I do use. But yes, you do have a point. We have been slow in our preparations. I think it is expedient we should ... accelerate them!

But let the prey have their little party. After all, it is only right that we let them think the day is won!

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
Need I remind you, I AM in the Hold. The Masters drug me there, and feasted upon my sordid body. But they would not release me, and nor would I allow myself to cease serving them. Thus, it is in this horrid form of smoke and shadow I do now serve them. Within the minds of willing hosts I do fester, and sometimes feed. But when none is available, it is my old form that I do use. But yes, you do have a point. We have been slow in our preparations. I think it is expedient we should ... accelerate them!

But let the prey have their little party. After all, it is only right that we let them think the day is won!
Plus if you dared interrupt this festivity of nightmares, I would QUICKLY become yours. Let the prey trot about, believing themselves as powerful and frightening as me and my kind were, and I still am, at least for now. I may even participate in this celebration in some way or another...

Last edited:
Reactions: OCisbestungulate

OCisbestungulate

Always watching you
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
behind your curtains
Plus if you dared interrupt this festivity of nightmares, I would QUICKLY become yours. Let the prey trot about, believing themselves as powerful and frightening as me and my kind were, and I still am, at least for now. I may even participate in this celebration in some way or another...
The puppet of the traitor agrees with me? How ... amusing!

(OOC: It probably goes without saying, but since spoopy day is over, I'm done with the all red bold text. Suddenly, I get the feeling that Christmas will be quite interesting to figure out...)

But very well. I shall withdraw for now...

Hurricane! You are free to join me if you wish. Either way, little prey, this victory of yours will be, short lived!

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
.....You guys do realize you're speaking out loud to the grass eaters, right? Either way, we definitely need to start building new homes for new arrivals awhile reseeding new trees so that the forests can begin to cover the world once more. Also, not a cult.

Mighty Alicorn Hunter

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
The Council
*DungeonMiner awakes not in his usual quarters, but upon the council table with an apple in his mouth. He soon realizes the table is covered with dead rodents that have been cut open. Dripping blood gets his attention and he looks up to see the term BLDCLW scorched into the ceiling, with a peculiar symbol written in blood behind it. The symbol in question was a talon of sorts, a wicked grasper with 4 digits that end in sharp points, as if claws and the digits were one and the same. It definitely didn't take him long to realize where the blood came from as he looked back to the carcasses surrounding him. It was then that he noticed it, the two cold lights staring at him from the darkness. They then started to approach quickly, with noticeable savagery... and the darkness seemed to approach with it! It finally made it into the light and-*
BOO! :}

Last edited:
Reactions: CactusPearGamer