Pokemon

ShadowLightMew

Shiny Pokémon hunter and trainer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Oh you meant the new Pokémon, sorry haven't memorized their japanese names :p I wonder if we will get their english names around 12 august.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
If anything, the sandcastle would probably be able to regenerate itself. Or grow massive in size with sandstorm equipped to cover the field and blind the opponent, as it will morph giant hands to sand tomb or bury them.

Quid

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
I think you're right. Being a ghost type, it very well may just possess any sand grains around it to make its 'body'. Kinda like how a poltergeist throws clutter around in a basement, but on a larger (or is that smaller?) scale.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Oddly enough, I would have thought Raichu's Alola form meant it could avoid ground attacks when I first saw it. And here's hoping Eevee gets a new form out of this as well. ()

Metafogos

Backers' Beta Tester
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 21, 2016
Oddly enough, I would have thought Raichu's Alola form meant it could avoid ground attacks when I first saw it. And here's hoping Eevee gets a new form out of this as well. ()
Eevee probably will not get a new form... (a pokedex page of eevee already be pictured, and the new pokedex show the number of evolutions of this pokemon). Only an ALolan version is possible now...

by de way, I make a short list of the Alolan Pokemons by far (already pictured, hinted ones or the starter clause). We already hit 49 new mons!!! Lets hope for a least 100!!!

Rowlet
???
???

Litten
???
???

Poplio
???
???

Rockruff
???

Komala

Pikipek
???
???

Yungoos
Gumshoos

Grubbin
Charjabug
Vikavolt

Drampa

Bruxish

Cutiefly

Togedemaru

Salandit

"Nuikoguma"
Bewear

Mimikyu

Wimpod

Bounsweet

Comfey

Mudbray
Mudsdale

Minior

Formantis
Lurantis

Oricorio

"Sunabaa"
"Shirodesuna"

Wishwashi

Pyukumuku

Morelull

Tapu Koko
???
???
???

Solgaleo
Lunala

Magearna

(note: name in " dont have a english name by now)

Im not counting the possible 3rd legendary and any possible evolution for the ones already in the list (because some of then will be probably have an evolution... the grass ones is an example)

BypenThynDragon

I for one welcom our new ruler Smugdeer
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Don't know if this was posted yet but have any of you seen Gnoggin's Pokémon reset theory
Heres part 1, Part 2 came out today

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
For some reason i wasn't kept up to date about posts here but anyway, i love the reveals so far and am very curious about the next ones.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I think that competitive battlers may need the games since gen 6 may no longer be supported. Global Link will get updated for Sun & Moon and so far with each new generation, the previous could no longer be part of everything. I compete in battles myself and i do plan to one day experience Pokémon Worlds but i still enoy the games.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Minor question, but can there be more than one red Gyarados? Because the preview for the next episode was a bit puzzling.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Red Gyarados? Don't you mean red Zygarde? Ash is in quite the predicament once again in the anime.

lunadash

Back to the Lab again
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Outside of Rein
So now that we understand more of Hyper Training, what do you all think about it? (Gold Bottle Cap will be clone to hel and back)

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I think hyper training is great to help out your Pokémon more in battle and i don't mind the restrictions. We will get bottle cap distributions eventually.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
I think the Buddy System for Pokémon Go is kinda like the thing that lets one 'comfort' and 'touch' your pokemon. Still, these Z Moves seem to be going into Naruto territory given the big explosion a single snorlax can cause. I will, however, put in a request to buy it on opening day.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I like Rockruff's evolutions a lot :) Can't wait to see more new Pokémon and the ultra beasts look awesome.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Yup hype!!! :) What do you guys think of the Sun Moon anime leaks so far? I think it's interesting and *spoiler alert beyond this point so only read on if you don't mind spoilers* hopefully Ash and Pikachu won't earn the Z-crystal too soon. Pikachu might be more powerful with it and it's not bad still having challenging battles but i seriously hope the writers will give Ash some more wins he can keep on travelling even after winning leagues.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Yes i know Avering but not every spoiler is so major that it has to be hidden + i like doing things in my own crazy way. Seems like no one answered my question though and that while i was so interested in knowing what people outside of youtube think of the whole plot change.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
No need for panic, it hasn't been confirmed that Serena leaves his side so there is still hope.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
The new animation style looks a bit odd compared to the Pokémon XY season, almost like they were cutting back or something. Kinda bums me that Iris never showed up either. Also, not sure what to do regarding the Ultra Beasts...the Beauty one seems a bit frail, but the Absorption one seems to rely solely on power. Can they even be caught in a Pokeball?

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Ash looks weird and more like a kid but we will see this november. As for the Ultra Beasts, i think Beauty will be speed and attack/special attack and maybe Absorption more on the bulky mixed road but i could be wrong. We still have to see if they are actual Pokémon with movepools that can be caught. If so then i think they may get classified as ubers if they are like legends but it is all very unsure since nothing has been confirmed.

lunadash

Back to the Lab again
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 3, 2016
Outside of Rein
I wouldn't say that, it just not a traditional art style that they used in every anime, I think it's bright and colorful just like the region they are going too
Ya I got to take that back after watching the first 2 episodes of pokemon Generations (it looks great)

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Great, yes. Long enough to be a episode, no. If anything, I'd love to see longer episodes. Also, minor note, but why did Niantic shut off the thing that prevents people from using their cars to travel around when playing Pokémon Go Plus? Apparently, over 10K of the most stupidest drivers got into traffic accidents because of those devices.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
I like Pokémon Generations and there are anime out there with short episodes like Chi's Sweet Home/Chi's New Address and Bananya. It's too bad they are short but we still get something.

Reactions: V.A.a.M.P.P

Invader TAK

Master of Random
Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 4, 2016
Northern Illinois
I like Pokémon Generations and there are anime out there with short episodes like Chi's Sweet Home/Chi's New Address and Bananya. It's too bad they are short but we still get something.
I've gotten used to shows with sub-5 minute episodes thanks to RWBY Chibi. I'll manage with Generations, considering it's basically Origins 2.0.

super hurricane

Feb 13, 2016
Well, at the very least, there's a gorilla in Sun/Moon, as well as a ball-playing monkey that teaches others temp skills. Not sure why they kept the grooming part.

ShadowLightMew

Backers' Beta Tester
Feb 7, 2016
Hey i love the new upgraded Pokémon Amie known as Pokémon Refresh <,< I want it to have many features that let's you bond with Pokémon. Also Passimian is Sun exclusive and Oranguru is Moon exclusive.